Welcome to the first episode of Spiritual Aliveness with Joni. This podcast is dedicated to exploring today’s most pressing, fascinating and influential subjects with sages, teachers, healers and wisdom keepers from around the globe. Together we’re going to tap into the knowledge, experience and insights of these inspirational leaders, so that we may all better understand our own inner and outer worlds. As Dreamers, let’s use the power of choice, so that you exercise your ability to shift and change your perception in a fluid way, allowing your most joyful life to come forth.
In this first episode, Joni covers a range of soulful topics allowing us dreamers to tap into our soul.
- Is there a meaning to life, and if so what is it?
- How following what lights you up will allow you to manifest abundance.
- How to set yourself up for financial success.
- Why do we dream?
- How to always wake up refreshed
- Where does your self worth come from?
- A message for those who have been/are bullied
- Will religion ever become a thing of the past?
- Using social media mindfully
- The power of emotional intelligence and how to strengthen it
- The harm of comparison
- The mindset shift to for you to be happy… no matter what.
- Is it more important to help yourself, help society, or help the world?
- Finding what resonates with you to be of service to the world
- Can people really change?
- How important is it to live a healthy life
- How Joni began walking her healthy lifestyle
- Defining genius
- The universe having your back
- How to deal with stress and anxiety
- “mirroring” to let resistance of others go
- …and living spiritually alive
A podcast hosted by Certified Life Coach, Joni Caldwell Lerner, M.Bsc.
Connect with Joni
Music by Sounds of Sion
Vocals Stella Smyth
Co-Produced by Raquelle Mantra